On 22/03/18 07:12, toki wrote:
On 03/21/2018 09:51 PM, Miss Lizzy wrote:

do you actually mean 'anyone' or are the patches development by your own team
of software developers?

Anybody can submit patches.  ......

Theoretically true. But the learning curve for someone who's never done it before is tremendously steep.

I had a simple one-word patch to submit recently. I simply didn't have the time or energy to jump through the necessary hoops. It didn't get done: and I'm not exactly a computer novice!

I do believe a fast-track, *simple* change suggestion alternative might be advantageous.

--
Mike Scott (unet2 <at> [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England