Le 13/04/2018 à 07:09, V Stuart Foote a écrit :

>  As of this evenings builds of master the FB3 driver is back to
> experimental, so Tamás' request for Firebird data testing in Base is on hold
> as this gets sorted.

As I understand it, the commit you link to refers to a revert of the
removal of support for embedded hsqldb (and the corresponding change to
Firebird as default).

If the back-out is complete, i.e. master has returned to the previous
status quo, this is unfortunate for those of us who would like to test
whether the migration works and report those issues to bugzilla...

Can one still test the automatic migration or not ?

Alex