Sorry. I meant 6.0.6. With Win 7 Pro, although I have a new computer on the
way with Win 10 (probaby Home verson). This was the first time I wanted to
use anything but LibreWriter, so when I couldn't find "Calc"
or any of the other ones like "Draw" or "Base" I downloaded the newest
version (besides the one for early adopters) hoping all the modules would
be there.
I didn't see anything about having to download them separately.

Thanks for replying!