Is there any place that documents how to upload and manage projects in the
Template site?

I created an account and by going to "submit you templates" I find a
classical editor that allows me to write a lot of information about the
project, upload an icon, a screenshot, tags to classify the project... but
I cannot find how to attach the actual template! Does the project need to
be "approved" in some way before uploading the file(s)?

Related with the uploading business: I've seen people in ask.libreoffice
asking if it's possible to upload zip files, but not getting any answer.
Which are the allowed file formats?

I'm planing a template with three versions (English, Spanish and Italian),
and because it will use a custom toolbar it needs some documentation. Can I
upload a "package with all three versions and the documentation?

Thanks!