On 11-8-2018 22:00, Spleen wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm new here and don't really know if this is the correct way of looking
> for help.
>
> I'm having troubles with exporting pdf from a .doc file. It only happens
> with Gudea font and only with the letter 'à': this is simple not visible
> in the pdf.
>
> Do you know a way to fix this? I use LibreOffice on Linux Mint 17.3
> 64bit. Tried to reinstall the font but the problem remains.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Spleen

I found the gudea font here:
https://fonts2u.com/gudea.font

When i create a document with the next letters:

éèë

óòö

áàä

íìï

úùü

And export it to PDF, i do see something like the above,
but the 'o' and 'a' line (second and thirg line) is empty.

Must have to do something with the font?
I'm on Windows 10 with LO 6.0.6.2

éèë óòö áàä íìï úùü