Good morning
At home I am using LibreOffice 6.0.5.2 (Windows 10)
In my office I use a little older version (not sure about that version number).

In the office I do: Alt+P -> open special character dialog -> select a character -> Enter When I repeat this operation a little later and want to use the SAME character,
it used to be selected already and all I had to do was press Enter.

At home this does not work any more.
I have to repeat to entire procedure: Alt+P -> open special character dialog -> select a character -> Enter.
Is this an "improvement" (of obscure meaning) I have to live with,
or is there a trick that would give me the functionality I am enjoying in my office?

Thank you.
Thomas