Hi

I have been automating Calc for years from Visual FoxPro.  It has worked
flawlessly until this week. Now the document close method often produces an
ole error 80010105.  I was using verison 5.1 so I updated everything to the
latest 6.1 version but the problem persists.  If I remove the Close() method
and just use Terminate() I get the same result that 30%-50% of the time it
crashes.  The spreadsheet is created correctly but Libre Office crashes on
the Close() method.  Does anyone have any ideas what might be the cause?  I
am running on Windows Server 2012 64bit.  I am using the 32bit version of
Libre Office.

If I try opening the document in Calc and makes some changes then use
"Close" from the File menu. I am prompted to save the document and
everything closes as expected.  It only seems to occur when automating the
process.

laArgs(1).Name="FilterName"
laArgs(1).Value="MS Excel 97"
laArgs(2).Name="Overwrite"
laArgs(2).Value=.T.
ComArray(toBizObj.oMergeDoc,10)

toBizObj.oMergeDoc.storeAsURL(ConvertToURL(toParam.Destination),@laArgs)

toBizObj.oMergeDoc.close(1)  <== Produces and error 30% - 50% of the time
toBizObj.oMerge.Terminate()

Thanks,
Simon

--