Hi,

My graphs move vertically when I save my sheets to pdf. I spent hours
searching why but cannot find any clue. All properties look fine
(FrameRect, OriginalSize, BoundRect, VisibleArea, Position, Size). I
do not know where to search. No help on internet either.

Am I the only one?

I tried to make an simple example but cannot reproduce exactly what I
have on my big file. One think I noticed is the following, when I
click on the chart, I can see the 8 blue handles and also the coutour
of the chart as dashed line and the dashed contour is not superimposed
with the blue handles but shifted by a few lines up (see attached
image). Normally they match.

I have the impression that the charts are shifted when I duplicate a
worksheet...

Kind regards,