Le 31/12/2018 à 07:23, Robert Großkopf a écrit :

Hi all,

> So could be the XML-Formdocuments are better for it. Have made a
> description in German for it:
> http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/index.php?&Inhalt=xml_formulare
>
> English descriptions you could gind here:
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/File:OpenOfficeXMLExampleForm.odt

Definitely agree with Robert here, seems like an XML form would do the
job as the values can be output as a text file.

Alternatively:

Save the form document containing the entered values each time as
FlatODT. You'd have to wade through the verbose XML created each time,
but that might be OK if there are only a limited number of form fields.

Export the data filled form using XSLT into a format of your desire.
Unfortunately, I have no concrete proposal of how to do this other than
looking at the existing XSLT filters to see if one of them could be
adapted for what you want.

Alex