Before I forget - the files used for to gather these runtime numbers are
found here:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/admin/projects/benchmark

There are five xls files with an explanation as to what the spreadsheet is
evaluating.

They are 4 years old it looks like but seem to be as good as I've found for
example files for this feature.

Seems to me it might be worthwhile to offer them for download (maybe as a
zip file) and reference that download location in the video and/or
associated posting text.