Hi

I have been using the following code to select the whole SWriter document
from Visual FoxPro.  However, if the document contains a table the code only
selects the 1st cell in the table.  How do I change my code so that it
selects the whole document even if the document contains tables etc.? The
reason for selecting the whole document is for a type of mail merge where I
insert a new page as an exact copy of the original document and merge the
data. I repeat this process for each record in the table.

loDsp=.oMergeSrvMgr.createInstance("com.sun.star.frame.DispatchHelper")
 Dimen laArgs(1)

laArgs(1)=.oMergeSrvMgr.Bridge_GetStruct("com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue")
 loDsp.executeDispatch(.oMergeDoc.getCurrentController().getFrame(),
".uno:SelectAll", "", 0, @laArgs)
 .oMergeText = .oMergeDoc.getCurrentController().getTransferable()

Thanks,
Simon

--
Sent from: