Good morning
Using LibreOffice 6.0.5.2 (64-bit) on Windows 10

I just made a mistake somewhere: I hit some key combination that rotated the screen by 90 degrees. Although I was able to fix that somehow, since then LibreOffice insists on selecting always TWO cells simultaneously
in a 2-column table to be translated. Using for example "Shift+Down".
Even in a newly created document.
I tried rebooting, but that does not change anything.
This is very disruptive to my work. Searching the help documentation I could not yet find any hints. Since I am somewhat pressed for time with this work, I would very much appreciate any hints as to how to fix this.

LibreOffice did not behave like this before the screen rotation. I presume, something must have happened there.

Thank you.
Thomas