On 21-6-2019 16:12, V Stuart Foote wrote:
txemaclon wrote
Hello,
This is my first post, so greetings to everyone.
After a lot of years using Microsoft products, i recently moved to Linux
Mint and also to Libreoffice.
I find a little problem using Writer. When i type "/" into a filesystem
path
(example: /home/user/....) it disappears and the characters change tu
italics.
How could i change this behavior? (I could not find it at "options",
either
searching at this forum).
Regards;
You will find that in Tools -> AutoCorrect -> AutoCorrect Options
on the Options tab two check boxes (M - while modifying, T - while typing)
for the stanza "Automatic *bold*,/ italic/,- strikeout-,_underline_"

Just uncheck, and OK to apply. Remember to revert if you need the feature
otherwise.

I did not know this 'feature' existed, so i uncheck it!

Now i need to find a way to know that i should uncheck this when there is a need to reset my userprofile (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile)

Stuart

--
Sent from: