I’ve got Libre Office version 5.1.1.3 running on an old desktop running
Windows 7.

I want to take text and change it from horizontal to vertical.

If I click the Help tab, it tries connecting to the net.

I prefer working off-line.

How does one format text to vertical in my Libre Writer version?

Is this done easier in a more recent Libre version?

What other functions/features have others found – in *your* experience -
Libre Writer does easier/better/or at all in more updated versions?

Do more recent versions of Libre have a built-in Help function so you can
obtain help without connecting to the net?

Thank you.