You may want to look here: https://nextcloud.com/

On 3/6/20 12:51 PM, sterbl...@tutanota.com wrote:
Rather than saying this is a question. This is more like expressing what I am
looking for, after searching online. My search result doesn't find anything
similar, so ask it here (and appreciate any suggestions if any similar service
existed).

I am looking for something like Google doc, sheet but purely libreoffice
version where I can do online collaborative editing, sharing doc, and so on. I
understand there are services like MS sharepoint, Google doc, and so on. But I
am more interested in using open source software, and I know some of my friends
who also want to use such service as well, though I understand that might not
be big enough request in triggering to create such service. But anyway that'd
be nice to see such service that people can use.

And thanks community's effort to create such kind of software!