I have 3 problems:

1. I made a template to set the default font for new Calc documents.
Is there a way to set the default font for existing documents instead of selecting them all and increasing the size?

2. A new Calc document defaults to the new size I saved in a template but the rows are not the optimum size for the default font.
Should the rows default to the optimum height for the default font?

3. Menus are a decent size since I changed the system font but sheet tab names at the bottom are still tiny.

Version: 6.4.3.2
Build ID: 1:6.4.3-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
CPU threads: 12; OS: Linux 5.4; UI render: default; VCL: qt5;
Locale: en-CA (en_CA.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
Calc: threaded