remygauthier wrote
> Option 2: Use Search and Replace. Place your cursor in the Find box and
> then then click Format... Configure to Arial Unicode MS 11, then place
> your cursor in the Replace box, hit Format... again and put Liberation
> Serif 12. Then "Replace All". Probably a safer option...

Thanks.

I did copy/paste text from elsewhere (OCR) but used the Pure Text utility
when importing to make sure I only got unformatted text.

However, at some point, I made the wrong decision to use Arial Unicode MS 11
instead of Liberation Serif 12 for paragraphs. It shows when reading the
EPUB on my e-reader (the font is bigger:  https://postimg.cc/4Y9hv6B3
<https://postimg.cc/4Y9hv6B3>  ).

On closer scrutinity, some paragraphs are Default Text while others are Text
Body: Is there a way to turn all "Default Style" to "Text Body"? This option
seems unavailable in the Find & Replace dialog.

--
Sent from:
http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html