On 2020-08-01 12:24, Philip Jackson wrote:
I'm carrying out a minor rework on a book I wrote in Writer some 3 years' ago.
The problem which is stumping me is that the field which displays the chapter
name in the header of the right hand pages is missing on page 37.
Anything I do to reapply this field or edit the field in page 37 appears in all
the other right hand page headers as well.

I can't see anything in the style spec of p37 that differs from any of the
other right hand pages. I've tried deleting this page and reinserting but the
problem gets inherited by the new page.

Did you try just clearing all direct (non-styled) formatting from that chapter
name?