Hi there.

I wonder if this behavior of Writer 7.x is expected or rather a bug. I was working on a book document with about 650 pages and hundreds of footnotes and a 6 pages long table of contents, using normal chapter enumerations.

After I switched to LO 7.x, the document now "forgets" all paragraph styles assigned in "Tools > Chapter Numbering > Numbering > Paragraph style". Furthermore, all footnotes and footnote references show the number 0. I can adjust these issues and re-save the document, but each time I relaunch LO Writer and load the document, these enumeration styles are lost again.

Do you know a workaround? Is this a known bug? If not, should I report it in Bugzilla?

Best, Ulf