On 10/01/2021 08:49, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
Den sön 10 jan. 2021 kl 08:35 skrev Tom Cloyd MS MA <
tomcloydm...@gmail.com>:
I recently moved my LO user profile to a new computer, but my Calc
macros were not to be found. I had to recreate them. I am about to
repeat this move with another computer. I REALLY want to move my macros
also, but somehow my backups is not catching them.

Please - where are they stored?
Here's what I replied:
Mine seem to be located at ~/.config/libreoffice/4/user/basic/
In ~/.config/libreoffice/4/user/basic/Standard I find my own global
macros. They are stored in XML format with file suffixes like xba, xlb,
xlc, xdl …
The xdl files are for dialogues, by the way.

I'm running Manjaro. I guess it could be slightly different in other
operating systems.

My LO templates spent years being in a subdirectory in the
~/.config/libreoffice/4/user/  structure but after an update (system or LO, I
can't remember now) they all apparently disappeared. Hunting around, I found
them in my home root directory  ~/Templates/

I don't recall ever having moved them there (but I cannot exclude it 100%) but
it seems as good a place as any.
Philip