On 1/10/21 10:13 PM, Tom wrote:
Hi! I'm working on converting a 20 page document into a PDF form.  I'm using the form design mode of LibreOffice Writer 7.0.3 on Windows 10 to add the various form fields.   At the time I started this, I thought I had to manually set the tab order on each form field. After investing some odd behavior with tab order in forms, I learned Writer will automatically set the tab order of the form fields.

I have since upgraded to LibreOffice 7.0.4.  My question:  is it possible to "reset" the tab order values I set manually?  If not, is it possible to "undo" or remove the tab order values I set on each form field?  I'm only 2 pages into my document, fortunately. :)

Thanks in advance!  Happy New Year! :)

Peace...

"The Other" Tom

Well, I found my answer.  I needed to use the "Tab Order" dialog window to control the tab order of the form fields.    I found the information here:

https://help.libreoffice.org/6.3/en-US/text/shared/02/01170300.html

Using the "Automatic Sort" function, I was able to effectively "reset" my manual tab order.  Then, I was able to fine tune the tab order by moving fields up or down.  The fields are identified by field name.

Peace...

"The Other" Tom