Hi,It is a bit hard to guess what is going on without actually seeing
the file. Can you e-mail it to me?Two things come to mind:-
Calculations are in manual mode and the cells are not re-calculated.
You can see the status in Data > Calculate (or try F9 to force
recalculation)- Conditional formatting that overrides the cell text
color because an entry is invalid (year greater than 2020?). You can
try to copy a blank cell and paste the value in the cell elsewhere
(using Paste Special). You can then see if the calculation is done and
if it's only a formatting issue.- A calculation or data element is
wrong and the cell formula prevents wrong outputs to be shown
(something like =IFERROR(something,"")). You can use the Detective
(Tools > Detective > Trace Precendents) to find which cells control
which and find the source issueI hope this helps.Rémy.