Bonjour,
I've searched but...and the examples are often too complex for me to understand how to proceed. I've tried getting help on the french list but without success, so... So, I've made a test base that can be found here : http://dl.free.fr/nBchL3sR7 It contain 3 tables : personnes, villes and codes (it means persons, towns and postal code). I've made a form where I wish to be able to choose a postal code (easy !) and then to choose a town witch match with this code, attending a code can match with several towns and a town can match with several codes too. Well, I suppose there something regarding ways joining tables but I don't know what to do.
If someone has a few time to help me...
cordialement,