Good evening
I am probably, again!, too stupid to figure this out by myself,
so I would be grateful for a hint.

I have a file with something like 25 sheets listing the patients who visited my clinic before
grouped by year. In one sheet I have all names (about 2,000).

To make my work easier I set up a VLOOKUP function to help me enter zip codes.
In sheet 2021 that formula looks like
=VLOOKUP(N77,'Zip codes'.$A$2:$B$150,2,0)
and refers to a sheet with the zip codes 3 sheets to the right. This works fine.

However, when I copy the data (whenever there is something new) to the "ALL" sheet to the right of 2021, I get a "N/A", because the formula AGAIN refers to the THIRD sheet to the right, that does not have any zip codes.

I tried to figure out, how to specify the sheet "Zip codes" as the absolute address,
like:     =VLOOKUP(N76,$zip codes.$a$2$:$zip #REF!.$B$220,2,0)
but so far all attempts (for quite a while now!) at placing those $ marks have resulted in errors.

I am sure, this is something very simple, but being a simpleton I just cannot figure it out.

Thank you.
Thomas