Regarding the following, written by "Brian Barker" on 2021-08-18 at 02:33 Uhr
+0100:
Sorry, but I have no idea what this picture represents. It is usually more helpful to explain how your sheets are organs.

Sorry, these were ASCII-formatted tables, but something munged them on the way. Here is what the HTML-rendering looks like:

https://i.imgur.com/rHHekvu.png

So I want to "query" these sets of tables and for e.g. "Thu", get the values of the non-empty cells in the "Thu" columns on the various sheets.

I can do an array copy, but that includes the empty cells.

Also, ideally, I get the output sorted somehow.

--
@martinkrafft | https://matrix.to/#/#madduck:madduck.net
"if you are going to run a rinky-dink distro made by a couple of