At 00:40 05/10/2021 +0200, Philip Jackson wrote:
Suddenly in the middle of a sheet of a newly created spreadsheet, it has developed a rash of red lines. Some enclose a range of cells and some just appear on the whole row. If I hover over these red lines, a small yellow info box opens which informs me that I, at date, time, deleted rows xx:yy. Or if the line is a box enclosing a range of cells, the note tells me that on date/time I moved Range A12:B12 to C13:D13. I don't know what I did to cause these lines to appear and what's worse. I don't know how to make them vanish.

To suppress the recording (and display) of changes, toggle off Edit | Track Changes > | Record.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker