-------- Original Message --------
From: Ken Heard [mailto:kensli...@teksavvy.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2022, 11:09 UTC
To: LibreOffice users
Subject: [libreoffice-users] printing pages in reverse order not
possible in LO 7.2.5.2.0+

> In order to print documents on both sides of the paper using a printer
> without collating ability, I always printed first in reverse order the
> even pages.  I then  print in numerical order the odd pages on the back
> side of the paper on which the even pages are printed.  In this way the
> pages do not need to be collated manually.
>
> While this version of LO still allows printing separately the odd and
> even pages, I discovered to my horror that it no longer allows printing
> of pages in reverse order.
>
> The help page however still says that all one has to do to print in
> reverse order is to
>
> 1.    Choose File - Print.
> 2.    Click the General tab.
> 3.    Choose Print in reverse page order.
> 4.    Click Print.
>
> In view of the foregoing it would appear that disappearance of the
> reverse print option was unintended.  In that case when can we helpless
> users expect this error to be corrected?
>
> Ken Heard

Ken,

I have been unable to recreate your issue.
Version: 7.3.0.3 / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 0f246aa12d0eee4a0f7adcefbf7c878fc2238db3
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 5.16; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Calc: threaded

Here is a capture of the print dialog I see in 7.3.0.3
https://pcloscloud.com/index.php/s/cD3TzctTCrk7WgY

I have not seen any change in the print dialog for any of the 7.x
releases. Unless you are missing the "More" option in that dialog, this
would seem to be a local issue.

Regards
Dave