And you can also right click in the sheet list at the bottom and insert a sheet from file.
Steve

On 26/02/2022 11:31, Philip Jackson wrote:
I sometimes have to work on data which arrives to me in csv text files. I would like to have each csv file's data in a separate sheet within a single calc file. No matter how I try to open the csv files, each one opens in a fresh calc spreadsheet and I have to manually copy / paste the data into a new sheet in my main calc spreadsheet.

Is there a way to open a csv file and have the data imported directly inside a new sheet of an existing calc file ?

Philip