I am running version 7.2.5.1 of LibreOffice Writer on openSUSE Leap 15.3.

When I create a label with synchronization enabled and open such a label, the small window with the Synchronize Labels button appears in the top left hand corner of the screen.  No problem except that window obscures the commands beneath.

Unfortunately I cannot click on the window to drag and drop it.  I have to right click, select more actions>move and then move the window.  This is a real pain and I am sure it should just be possible to drag and drop the window.

Please can somebody help me with this.
Budge