Hi,

3)  Export the document to pdf (PDF /A ?)
     3.1 Sign the pdf in Pades mode?
is corretc?

Have you tried to verify sign with another app? (as Dike, File Protector, Adobe Reader)

Il 19/05/2022 21:44, Norbert Berzen ha scritto:
Hello Natale,

first of all, thank you very much for your quick reply. Perhaps I did not explain the problem well enough. I did not modify a digitally signed pdf. In short, the problem is any writer document containing at least one text box cannot be properly exported to pdf with a digital signature.

The easiest way to reproduce (with the mentioned Version/Build on debian 10) is as follows.

1) Open libreoffice writer

2) Insert a text box into the blank sheet containing the text "This is a text box"

3) Export the document to pdf with digital signature

4) Open the pdf with libreoffice draw

=> Look at libreoffice draw's notice about the signature

Greetings,
--
Norbert Berzen <norb...@berzen.eu>