Hello, everybody out there!

I am much more used to Linux, but right now I have to make LibreOffice work on macOS.

I am running macOS 12.4 on a M1 CPU. Furthermore, I have installed LibreOffice 7.3.3.2 community. Here are information about the version of Java installed on the computer:

% java --version
java 18.0.1.1 2022-04-22
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 18.0.1.1+2-6)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 18.0.1.1+2-6, mixed mode, sharing)

The desktop applications of Zotero and LanguageTool are running on the computer. But when I try to install the LanguageTool plugin, I get this error message:

(com.sun.star.uno.RuntimeException) { { Message = "C++ code threw N10jfw_plugin25MalformedVersionExceptionE: std::exception", Context = (com.sun.star.uno.XInterface) @0 } }

I have searched for help on the Internet, but nothing helped me to solve the problem. Did someone make LanguageTool and Zotero plugin worked on LibreOffice on macOS?

        Best regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS
https://le-bars.net/yoann/