The reason is as the IF statements have grown, changed, copied -- they
are not working as they should. And this is why Im looking for a
better way. IF!!! I could do this in a db with a better front end -
that would be great but - Im not sure this company will let me do that
so for right now - small steps to at least fix all the problems this
sheet is causing.  As for specifically H and I, both of those items
have had - as said in the original post - more possible values added
to over time, and will each have 5 possible values in a few months so,
the IF statement will be updated again and if someone put the wrong
numbers in or it gets corrupted by the copying - Ill need to go back
and fix that. Its a mess.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606