Good evening
I just came across something I do not understand (and so far could not find being mentioned in the manuals etc.).
Using Windows 10, LibreOffice 7.1.8.1
I noticed in Calc that when I try to find something, in the find dialog
* Match case = greyed out = not working
* Formatted display = OK
* Entire cells = greyed out = not working
* All sheets = OK

Now, why would these functions be disabled? I tried to find something under tools, but so far without luck.
And I am quite sure I was able to search the data with Match case checked.
I tried to reboot the computer. That did not change anything either.

1)    Is there a reason for this behavior?
2)    Is there a way to fix it?

Thank you
Thomas