Version: 7.3.2.2 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 49f2b1bff42cfccbd8f788c8dc32c1c309559be0
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19045; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: en-US (en_US); UI: en-US
Calc: CL

Hi:

I had set two Internet button hyperlinks {in cell P14 and cell P17} of a Calc sheet.  I changed the width of column [K] by selecting Optimum Width and adding + 0.1" width.

Now, after changing the [K] column width, the two previously set hyperlinks are displayed/overlapping cells to the left of where I expected them to be located, {specifically overlapping cells N14 and N17}. Why?

It seems that the hyperlink is not anchored to the cell in which it was originally set. How must button type hyperlinks be anchored?

TIA.

VinceB.