Hi,

Running LO 7.4.5.1 and am endeavouring to create a fillable PDF form using Writer. The file will be viewed using the free Adobe Reader software.

What I am battling with is the document saving the remote text that is entered so that when it is sent back to me via email as an attachment, whether the email sending be in Text or HTML, that the written text is not deleted.

Each time I open the PDF form on my side to view it and then close it, Adobe Reader always asks if I want to save changes, despite no changes being made.

I am endeavouring to find out from my remote users filling out the form but I wondered if there was a form control or other that needed to be set to save the inserted text on the form onto the form so that it and the saved text can be emailed.

What am I missing?

Regards
Hylton