Using Libreoffice:

Version: 7.5.2.2 (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 53bb9681a964705cf672590721dbc85eb4d0c3a2
CPU threads: 8; OS: Mac OS X 13.3; UI render: default; VCL: osx
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Calc: threaded

I have two displays, the laptop and an external with it.

I did an "About LibreOffice" on the laptop screen and got what I expected, the little window came up. I then tried to move that window to the external display and it disappeared!

I tried it multiple times with the same result.

BUT, open the "About" from the menubar of the external display and it stays and I can move it to the laptop screen without any problems.

--
  << MCT >> Michael C Tiernan. http://www.linkedin.com/in/mtiernan
  Non Impediti Ratione Cogatationis