Hi

We have a potential requirement to use LibreOffice but before we allow this can
you confirm where our data would be stored? For us to use Libre office the data
centre needs to sit within the EU/UK to ensure GDPR compliance and not be
shared across international data centres. Does this only apply to LibreOffice
in the cloud?

Thank you

Adam Badcock

Adam Badcock
IT Service Delivery Manager

OT Group Limited
t: 01215656821
m: 07876446201

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential
information which is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail and any attachments from
your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.