Hi Robert,

On Sun, 2024-05-19 at 09:15 +0200, Robert Großkopf wrote:
> Hi Harvey,
>
> have tested with LO 24.2.3.2 on OpenSUSE (original packages from LO):
>
> Started
> Tools → Table Filter
> Marked "All views" → OK
> Started
> View → Refresh Tables
> All tables and view could be seen, special "information_schema" and
> the
> database I have connected to.
>
> Could save this and reopen → same behavior.
>
> Then clicked in Tools → Table Filter on checkbox "information_schema"
> unselect this tree.
> Refreshing tables and "information_schema" couldn't be seen any more.
>
> Then clicked in Tools → Table Filter on checkbox for the database,
> which
> is shown now to unselect this table.
> Refreshing tables and the table couldn't be seen any more.

I can confirm that with my current LO 24.2.1.2 this is NOT the
behaviour. Removing ANY ONE table in the Table Filter followed by
Refresh Tables causes ALL Table to disappear, and the Table Filter
thereafter shows none selected. It is only possible to regain a view on
ALL tables by closing and reopening the database. It's ALL OR NOTHING.

Will Leap 15.6 with bug fixes to 24.2.1.2. in early June have this
problem sorted?