Am 30.07.2015 um 18:29 schrieb "Reuti" <re...@staff.uni-marburg.de>:

>> Am 30.07.2015 um 18:14 schrieb Winkler, Ursula (ursula.wink...@uni-graz.at)
>> <ursula.wink...@uni-graz.at>:
>>

>>> On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 12:57:13 +0000

>>> Ignore previous message.  Me getting it back to front I think.  That
>>> looks correct (I think).  Have you checked the jobs show the right
>>> granted PE with qstat -j?
>>
>> Yes, of course.
>
> Sorry to step in the discussion: `qstat -j ...` shows the requested one, the
> granted one is in `qstat -r`.
>
> $ qsub -pe "*" 2 test.sh
> Your job 44329 ("test.sh") has been submitted
> $ qstat -j 44329
> parallel environment:  * range: 2
> $ qstat -r
>       Requested PE:     * 2
>       Granted PE:       make 2
>
> -- Reuti

At the moment I don't know if I checked it with "qstat -j", but I checked it -
when I'm in the office again I probably have the output still on some screen
window so I can tell it exactly. And I did do a test: I removed the PE
temporarely from the queue - with the result that the jobs could not start
anymore (as respected).