On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 08:58:59PM +0000, Matt Hohmeister wrote:
>    Hello-
>

>    First off, please accept my apologies for this post, as I have _never_
>    used gridengine before. I have two servers, both running RHEL 7.3, and
>    both linked to a shared xfs-formatted iSCSI volume at /mnt/shared.
>

>    I have done quite a bit of searching, but I'm trying to get the basic
>    answer of: "Step-by-step installation instructions for someone who has
>    never used gridengine before, but knows their way around RHEL."

RPMS are available from:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/loveshack/SGE/

You'll need to install a queue master:
http://www.softpanorama.org/HPC/Grid_engine/Installation/installation_of_master_host.shtml
And an execution host:
http://www.softpanorama.org/HPC/Grid_engine/Installation/installation_of_execution_host.shtml

With only two hosts you'll probably want to make the queue master your submit
host
(see the man page for qconf for how to do this once the qmaster is installed).
You may also
want to make it to double duty as an execution host as well.

William