I've been doing some searching on this, but my Google skills are failing me. We're running SoGE 8.1.9 on a heterogeneous cluster (i.e. nodes with core counts ranging from 8 to 28). Several users are looking to run hybrid MPI/OpenMP jobs (i.e. multiple threads per MPI process), and their early attempts are confusing our current setup. How are folks enabling these types of jobs in a way that SGE can keep track of?

If it matters, our nodes are running CentOS-7 and the default MPI is the bundled OpenMPI-1.10.6. Thanks!

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
QB3 Shared Cluster Sysadmin