Thanks for your responses to the poll!
I have posted on the sge-discuss list at Liverpool to inform them of this
http://arc.liv.ac.uk/pipermail/sge-discuss/2018-May/thread.html
.. partly since the name "Son of GridEngine" seems to be leading in
the poll, and I want to find out if there is anyone in that old team
that would be upset if the name is re-used.
Dan