Hi folks,

I'm trying to work out why jobs on our UGE instance is reporting that all of
the slots in a PE, which is considerably higher than the number of slots
available, are being used. Is there a way of finding out which PE is being used
by jobs that isn't qstatting each job and grepping for the PE?

(for the record, if the number of used_slots is higher than the number of
slots, no jobs using that PE will run. Don't know how that's even possible.)

Cheers,

Mike

--
Mike Wallis x503305
University of Edinburgh, Research Services,

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with
registration number SC005336.