Hi all,

We are running SGE v8.1.9 on systems running Red Hat Enterprise Linux v6.8 .

This anomaly isn't a showstopper by any means, but it has happened enough that
I decided to reach out and ask if anyone else has experienced this phenomenon
and if a fix/workaround is available.

Here's the anomaly I've experienced many times:

We deploy the Functional Policy, and often times when a new user has been added
and I have updated the user's Functional Shares via QMON, that user's
Functional Shares will reset to 0 after a while.  I typically don't notice
until the user reports that his/her jobs are queued longer than others, at
which time I will update the user's functional shares again.  After one or two
times through this loop the value sticks and I don't have any further problems
... until I have to add another new user.

Anyone else experience this phenomenon?

Thank you and best regards,

--
Mun