Hi John,

Looks very useful, so +1

One thing that would also be useful is to be able to configure the
ability to disable unicode encoding. It doesn't seem to be recommended
for all circumstances. See:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12271547/shouldnt-json-stringify-escape-unicode-characters?noredirect=1&lq=1

And it is blocking resolution of this issue:

https://github.com/grails/grails-views/issues/71

Thoughts?

--
Graeme Rocher