Keegan,
The new .exe files look really good, I will keep using them. Even with a
record in the PATH that includes an & (in a non-groovy related folder) it
is working fine.

The only error was:
paco@DEVELOPER2 C:\Users\paco
> gant
Error: Could not find or load main class gant.Gant

paco@DEVELOPER2 C:\Users\paco
> gant.exe
Error: Could not find or load main class gant.Gant

paco@DEVELOPER2 C:\Users\paco
> gant.exe -v
Error: Could not find or load main class gant.Gant

But i think i am missing the gant install, i will read more about how to
install gant correctly later today and let you know.

Paco.