I'm confused. Isn't Azul a commercial JRE? What's that have to do with
Groovy in Docker? Did you reply to wrong thread?

As a side note, @jbaruch gave a talk at Codemash a shirt while ago that
reminded me I should pin the versions of dependencies I'm installing with
apk on the alpine versions. I'll do that after the conference.

-Keegan