groovy-all-2.4.6In my environment I am seeing that JsonSlurper returns
LazyMap in my test code using the groovyConsole but it returns a
LazyValueMap in my compiled java code.I am trying to add a node to the json
object and it works great in the groovyConsole but fails in java.This code
works in the groovyConsole.../  def slurper = new JsonSlurper() def json =
slurper.parseText( jsonTxt ) json.put("mediaHash", mediaHash) // -- or  --
json."mediaHash" = mediaHash/In the  groovyConsole  slurper.parseText()
returns a LazyMapBut in Java it returns a LazyValueMap and I get the
exception ... die("Not that kind of map"); What is the correct way to add a
node and why do I get different results?Thanks