From: Mauro Molinari <mauro...@tiscali.it>
Date: Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 12:11 PM
Subject: Groovy plugin for Eclipse 2.9.2 has been released
To: d...@groovy.apache.org

Hello all,
I hope this message won't be considered inappropriate, but I would like to
say my personal big "Thank you!" to Eric Milles for the impressive work he
has done to revive the Groovy Eclipse plugin after Pivotal stopped to
support its development.

After more than a year of work, he alone was able to provide to most usable
and reliable version of this Eclipse plugin ever.

I think Eric's work is extremely important and valuable for both the
Eclipse and the Groovy communities.

The 2.9.2 announcement and release notes page is available at:
https://github.com/groovy/groovy-eclipse/wiki/Groovy-Eclipse
-2.9.2-Release-Notes

Happy new year to everyone!
Mauro