Dear all,

Anyway, my question is about building Groovy 1.7.5 from source giving encoding error for ReadLineTest.groovy, and it is documented in Stackoverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48641468/building-groovy-1-7-5-from-source-gives-encoding-error-for-readlinetest-groovy

Thanks

--
Ken Lam
System Analyst